- Authors may submit for either an extended abstract track or a full paper track.
- Accepted full papers will be published in the AIP Conference Proceedings journal. Publication of an 9th conference on Thermofluids 2017 submission to the AIP Conference Proceedings journal requires the author to submit their paper to a full paper track.
- As an alternative option for authors who do not wish to publish their submission in the AIP Conference Proceedings journal, an extended abstract track is available. This will require a submission of only an extended abstract for review.
- Submissions are according to the AIP Conference Proceedings paper format (maximum 6 pages per paper).
- Prospective authors are invited to submit full paper(s) to the 9th conference on Thermofluids 2017’s paper submission page : https://ugm.id/thermofluid2017
Guide for Author
MoreAIP Conference Proceedings guide for Authors (http://aip.scitation.org/journal/apc)