- Energy Conversion
- Fluid Dynamics
- Fluid Structure Interaction
- Multiphase Flow
- Heat – Mass Transfer and phase change
- Combustion & Automotive Engineering
- Fuel Technology
- Renewable Energy & Energy Harvesting
The Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering of Gadjah Mada University proudly present the 9th International Conference on Thermofluids 2017. The 9th International Conference on Thermofluids objectives are bringing together researchers, scientists, academics, policy makers and professionals to exchange information and identify research needs in the areas of thermofluids engineering. In this annual conference, we seek to expand the scope to a wider community of researchers allowing a higher quality of knowledge transfer and communication. We hope that by collaborating with the researcher from different country will increase in both the quality and visibility of publications. The conference would also contribute to continuos development of the research and technology in thermofluids engineering for current and future energy and environment sustainability.
9th Conference on Thermofluids 2017 also provide a unique forum for interdisciplinary researchers from different countries and communities to exchange ideas and devise novel solutions and concepts.
Accepted papers will be published in the AIP Conference Proceedings Journal indexed by Elsevier SCOPUS (www.scopus.com), Thomson Reuters Web of Science (https://isiknowledge.com/) and SJR (www.scimagojr.com) with an SJR index of 0.15 and H index of 34.
The scientific comitees in this conference are:
- Prof. Indarto (Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia)
- Prof. Samsul kamal (Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia)
- Prof. Harwin Saptoadi (Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia)
- Prof. Emilio Baglietto (Massachusets Institute of Technology, USA)
- Dr.-Ing. Gustavo Montoya (Massachusets Institute of Technology, USA)
- Assoc. Prof. Leong Kai Choong (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
- Asst. Prof. Marcos (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
- Assoc. Prof. Chong Wen Tong (University of Malaya, Malaysia)
- Ricardo Da Soghe, Ph.D. (Energon Research Centre, Italy & ASME)
- Prof. Agus Pulung Sasmito (McGill University, Canada)
- Prof. Tetsuya Suekane (Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan)